Upgrade from 1.2-1.4, r option in Queue APP not working

Hello,

I just upgraded from Asterisk 1.2 to Asterisk 1.4, everything went mostly fine.

The r option to Queue is no longer working. Adding the r option removes the onhold music, but no ring tone is played. Instead I simply here nothing. This worked fine on asterisk 1.2. It should be noted that my asterisk 1.2 was the latest debian package release, whereas 1.4.11 I compiled myself.

I checked the documentation and saw that i and |AGI were added, but I saw nothing else.

Here is the asterisk console output:

-- Executing [3@queues:1] NoOp("SIP/david-work-0071d620", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [3@queues:2] Set("SIP/david-work-0071d620", "CDR(accountcode)=david_lublink") in new stack
    -- Executing [3@queues:3] Queue("SIP/david-work-0071d620", "queue_3|rt|||35") in new stack
[Sep  4 15:20:18] WARNING[10576]: channel.c:2612 ast_indicate_data: Unable to handle indication 3 for 'SIP/david-work-0071d620'
    -- Call accepted by 64.26.157.230 (format ulaw)
    -- Format for call is ulaw
    -- SIP/david-work-00723f20 is ringing

I see in the console that it is ringing. Is it because of the ‘Unable to handle’ error?

Update: My wife just called from a telephone (videotron cable phone) and she heard the ringing. I tested from my cellphone and it works from there as well. It seems to be happening with all my SIP extensions which are locally connected to the computer (and I used to test the problem).

Is there something in SIP that changed since 1.2 that would modify this behaviour?

Thanks,

David