Queue not working

Dear all,

i have configured a queue as below:

165 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (0s holdtime, 4s talktime), W:0, C:2, A:5, SL:100.0% within 60s
Members:
165 - Pippo (SIP/1 from SIP/1) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
165 - Pluto (SIP/2 from SIP/2) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
165 - Paperino (SIP/3 from SIP/4) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken 1 calls (last was 106 secs ago)
165 - Minnie (SIP/4 from SIP/5) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken 1 calls (last was 88 secs ago)
No Callers

When i try to call it work properly for the first 4 calls, after the round has finished (every device has been the first phone on the ringing round) the queue doesn’t work no longer as you can see below.

165 has 1 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (0s holdtime, 4s talktime), W:0, C:2, A:5, SL:100.0% within 60s
Members:
165 - Pippo (SIP/1 from SIP/1) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
165 - Pluto (SIP/2 from SIP/2) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
165 - Paperino (SIP/3 from SIP/4) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken 1 calls (last was 206 secs ago)
165 - Minnie (SIP/4 from SIP/5) (ringinuse disabled) (realtime) (Not in use) has taken 1 calls (last was 188 secs ago)
Callers:
1. SIP/0339-0000000c (wait: 0:16, prio: 0)

Any idea about this issue?

Thanks and regards,
Davide

I have tried to change the strategy in ringall, when i try to call the queue the first time all phones ring properly.

The other calls (second, third,…) go in the queue (i can hear musiconhold) but no phone rings.

Thanks,
Davide

If you’re using version 13.8, upgrade to 13.12. I had the same problem with that version.

I was using version 14.0.2, yesterday i tried to update to version 14.1.1 and now everything works properly.

Thanks and regards,
Davide

Sorry, i have tried again and not working

I downgraded to 13.12.2 but same issue

Update, i have changed ringinuse=no to ringinuse=yes and it seems ok.

Why this happens in your opinion?

Thanks and regards,
Davide

I’ve seen something similar that got solved adding callcounter=yes in sip.conf

I am using 13.12.2 in Realtime and getting the same issue with the below error

Attempting to remove an item from the SIP/10501-cached cache that isn’t there: ast_endpoint_snapshot_type SIP/10501

Any suggestions would be appreciated.