Since it is my first post here, I am saying a big “Hello” to all members of this forum.
I am recently trying to install a digium TE420 and configure it to use E1 lines(jumpers closed).
What I have done so far:
- Installed Ubuntu Server 8.10
- Followed all the official instructions for installing Asterisk and Vicidial on Ubuntu
- Installed all pre-requisites suceesfully
- Installed Asterisk 188.8.131.52
- Installed zaptel - latest version
Without configuring /etc/zaptel.conf everything works fine.
When I configure all 4 spans as:
and try ztconf, the server hangs and I need to unplug the plug to restart.
Also I need to remove the card, restart, change zaptel.conf back, put the card, and wait for your answer.
What am I doing wrong?