Spy a channel or exten CHANSPY

Hello world!
I am developing something for a call center and it would be useful to spy or listen to a channel or an extension.
I have been reading and found that ChanSpy doest it, and pasted this in my extensions.conf

exten => 1000,1,Answer() exten => 1000,n,Wait(1) exten => 1000,n,Authenticate(007,a) exten => 1000,n,Playback(pin-number-accepted) exten => 1000,n,Background(beep) exten => 1000,n,Read(sipchan,,4) exten => 1000,n,Chanspy(SIP/${sipchan},q) exten => 1000,n,Hangup()

when I call to 1000 and put 007# and then an random extension, the asterisk CLI throws:

when I do module show like app_chanspy it shows

[quote]Module Description Use Count
app_chanspy Listen to the audio of an active channel 0
1 modules loaded[/quote]

thanks in advanced!

any idea?

Does it show up when you do “core show applications like ChanSpy”?

Can you “module unload app_chanspy.so” and “module load app_chanspy.so” to see if you get any errors on loading the module?

*CLI> core show applications like ChanSpy -= Matching Asterisk Applications =- ChanSpy: Listen to a channel, and optionally whisper into it. -= 1 Applications Matching =-

*CLI> module unload app_chanspy.so Unloaded app_chanspy.so == Unregistered application 'ChanSpy' == Unregistered application 'ExtenSpy' == Unregistered application 'DAHDIScan'

*CLI> module load app_chanspy.so Loaded app_chanspy.so == Registered application 'ChanSpy' == Registered application 'ExtenSpy' == Registered application 'DAHDIScan' Loaded app_chanspy => (Listen to the audio of an active channel)