ChanSpy - ExtenSpy. Listening Incorrect channel

Hello,

I am making a Dial plan with to whisper the calls on my asterisk and I have this issues:

1.- when I use ChanSpy

exten => _00XXXX,1,ChanSpy(sip-${EXTEN:2},qw)
exten => _00XXXX,n,Hangup()

I call to extension 1019 and I don´t hear nothing on the spy

2.- Whe I use ExtenSpy

exten => _00XXXX,1,ExtenSpy(all,e(${EXTEN:2}),qw)

The call answer and the agent of the extension hear me but take the incorrect channel because I am dialing to the extension 1019 and the extension 1023 answer me.

I made other attempt to the same destiny (extension 1019) an the spy was answer for other extension. I don´t know what happen, maybe app ExtenSpy taking the incorrect channel.

rasterisk -rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv | grep ExtenSpy
– Executing [001019@default:1] ExtenSpy(“SIP/002783281-00068154”, “all,e(1019),qw”) in new stack

sip-1019 is not a valid channel name prefix. A valid prefix that is actually useful would contain a /.

all is only treated specially for ChanSpy, and doesn’t seem to be documented, at all.

The e option is only recognized for ChanSpy, and only makes sense for that, but is, incorrectly, documented for ExtenSpy.

There is a bogus “,”, after the “e” option.

Please raise bug reports, on issues.asterisk.org, against the documentation for ChanSpy, regarding the non-documentation of “all”, and against ExtenSpy, regarding the documentation of the,unimplemented, “e” option. Also raise one for incorrectly indicating that “exten@” is mandatory, and the context defaults to “default” (it actually defaults to the current context.

If “sip-” was supposed to be “SIP/”, please note that chan_sip is deprecated in all supported versions of Asterisk, effectively unsupported, an will be removed next year.

ChanSpy was done and sucessful

exten => _00XXXX,1,ChanSpy(SIP/${EXTEN:2},qw)

But additional I need to call to another server. I am using a IAX2 trunk to have communications with my other server how internal way

exten => _00XXXX,1,ChanSpy(${TRUNKblind}/SIP/${EXTEN:2})

The call was hang up alone. Extensions are in SIP and Trunk is IAX2 . is it possible have communication?

This is a malformed dial string. Moreover, ChanSpy requires a channel name prefix and channel names do not include dialled digits being forwarded down the channel.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.