Office Conf Call menu/dial plan needed

I have several bridge lines used for conference calls that require you to dial an 8xx number, wait for the welcome greeting and then dial a passcode in the form of “123456

What I want is a dialplan setup that will allow me to dial some custom extension (like 7777 or whatever) that will call the 8xx number, detect the greeting and then send the passcode via DTMF. Some sort of ivr for choosing bridge line and then passcode would be ideal.

I’ve tried using “w” to add a pause in the dial cmd but since connecting times vary I have to make the wait quite long and it gives the feeling that the call is dropped.

I’ve tried using the a macro on the dial command to goto a macro contect where I used the background cmd to play a silent sound file that would let me press 1 to initiate the senddtmf command… but then I can’t hear the greeting from the remote end.

I would be happy with either dialing one special extension for each of my bridge/passcode combinations, but what I would really like is some sort of outbound ivr thing that would let me choose the options with press 1 for 8xx-xxx-xxxx, 2 for 8yy-yyy-yyyy, etc… and then after detecting the greeting letting me press 1 for 123456, 2 for 987654, etc.

The trick is that bridgelines may have multiple passcodes for various meetings but passcodes can only be used on the bridge line they are associated with.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance. I appreciate it.

features.conf
[applicationmap]
dtmf1 => #1,peer,SendDTMF,1234567
dtmf2 => #2,peer,SendDTMF,7654321
dtmf3 => #3,peer,SendDTMF,1234321

extensions.conf

exten => _X.,1,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=dtmf1#dtmf2#dtmf3);
exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN});

;dialing #1 #2 or #3 will send the dtmf string set in features.conf

TheLostPacket
TheLostPacket@gmail.com