Need to integrate legacy paging system

Can anyone recommend a SIP device that I can register as a SIP peer in my IP PBX and it will convert the audio to an analog output to the legacy paging amplifier? I have seen a few SIP Paging Gateways but it looks like the outputs are all phone line? I am looking for more of an RCA connector out or just a raw termination.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Matt

Sound card would work there is alsa.conf file

I’m looking for more of a stand alone unit. Something like the unit in the link below but with analog audio out instead of phone line.

var.abptech.com/s.nl/it.A/id.558 … egory=2098

I use that CyberData Paging System. It has an FXO port, which I then got an adapter so that I can connect that to the inputs of my amplifier.

off the top of my head, I don’t recall what that adapter was, I’ll have to look it up when I’m back in the office.

Mazzic,

Is this the device you are using? If so, how do you like it?

cyberdata.net/products/voip/ … specs.html

No, I have the POE-VoIP Paging Gateway

cyberdata.net/products/voip/lega … index.html

Taking a telephone line out, it then connects to a Bogen Line in/Line out matching transformer Model WMT-1A. The transformer has an RCA output which is connected to our Radio Shack 20w PA amplifier MPA-40, which is then connected to the speakers.

We already had the amp/pa which was connected to our Nortel Merdian 1 system. So I just disconnect the amp from the nortel, connected it to the bogen, then to the cyberdata. That of course is on the network.

For what building wide paging we do it has worked fine. The cyberdata can handle zones, but we do not have our speakers broken out into zones.