Ivr do not immediately answer

I use ivr menu. When i call from pstn line to ivr, ivr answer after 3 second (after 2 ring). How can i do my ivr answer immediately?

You need to ask the person who wrote the dialplan.

althought without ivr asterisk answer after 2 ring. I change “usecallerid=yes” to “usecallerid=no” count of ring decrease to 1. Now after 1 ring asterisk answer. But i want immediately answer, without ring.
This is my chan_dahdi.conf

[code];
; DAHDI telephony
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300 ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=no
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
;echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=yes

busydetect=yes
busycount=4;4
callprogress=no

;faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

;Include setup-pstn configs
#include dahdi-channels.conf

group=1

;Include PBXconfig configs
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

[/code]

Hi

Ok you are using dahdi, and callerID ? you will never get an immediate answer with dahdi, as far as the caller will be concerned.

Accept it and move on.

i forgot note that i call from pstn line to asterisk. But when i call from softphone all work right. Problem happens only when i call from pstn

On a simple PSTN line, ring current has to be applied for a significant part of one ring for the answering side tbe aware that there is an incoming call at all.

PSTN ringback tone (and for that matter, SIP phone ringback tone) are not synchronised with the actual ringing.

Answering without any ringback can be disconcerting to callers.

in my country all ivr systems answer without ringback and people doesn’t disconcerted. Can i solve it with configure

I suspect they use ISDN. I suspect you are an analogue one, although your question is really lacking in important details.

In any case, I’m not sure it is a behaviour that any telephone operator would want to gurantee.

i check your notes. You are right, they use ISDN.
Thanks all