Interruption problems

I have asterisk running perfectly in many normal machines, with zaptel and Cisco integration. But i have a problem with some server. The server is a
DL 320-G4 of HP. I can run asterisk without zaptel and work fine, but when I try to install the zaptel following the steps in README and Asterisk the Future of Telephony, the problem start, some thing like this:
rtc: lost some interrupts at 1024Hz

Sometimes the sever not respond and I have to reset manualy, when turn on the server again, the boot process faild for the same reason. I think that is something about the hardware but I don’t find in any place any kind of this sever with problems with asterisk.
If any of the people of this forum kwon something about this error, in other machine, please help me.

Make sure the card is not sharing IRQ’s with any other hardware in the server. I don’t know any specifics with that server but there have been in the past issues certain hardware not playing nice with the digium cards. Dell PE2850’s in particular have issues with the onboard nics under high load. If you disable the onboard nics and add in an external card life gets much better.

Also, you should disable any hardware your not using (com ports, floppy drives, extra nic ports anything).