Couple items: Remove app, change icons etc

Hello,

I have a couple questions:

I would like to hide/remove ‘Forward Calls’ from the app screen, is this possible?
I would like to change the icon of my custom app, how is this done?
When I submit a form, anyway to display a message indicating form submitted and then exist to idelscreen?

Regards
Byron

Howdy,

1. Looking into it, can’t think of anything off-hand.
  2. See the weather example - github.com/digium/digium-phone- … er/weather
  3. digium.background sends your app to the background - phones.digium.com/phone-api/refe … les/digium

Cheers

Hey Malcolm,

Thanks for the reply. Regarding point 1, this is a problem for us. We’ve got our own PBX based forwarding on ‘Always’ and ‘Busy’ and some other bits and bobs. We’ve therefore developed our own Digium phone app called ‘Forwarding’ which deals with these settings however, as we can’t disable the default ‘Forward Calls’ app or at least remove the icon we’re now left with two forwarding applications which, as I’m sure you’ll agree, is going cause us a bit of confusion.

Do you have any plans to provide functionality to disable default or custom applications? If not, may I suggest this? This is probably the wrong place to request a feature so if there is a formal method I’ll be happy to follow that route if it makes it easier?

Regards
Byron

Howdy,

You’ve got my e-mail, hit me up there. :smiley:

Cheers