I am Mohan .
I have done this long time back but dont know weather will solve ur probs or not.
You can do it the following way.
Mobile Phone ----BT—> LAPTOP ----WIFI-----> Asterisk Server
1 ) Make a link between Your Mobile Handset and Laptop using PAN profile of BT, which will give you a networking link where you can have IP address allocated to it .
so the IP address for bluetooth adaptor configured through PAN on LAPTOP is say 192.168.0.1
2) IP address configured for Bluetooth adaptor link on the Handset is say 192.168.0.2
3) once the link is working you can use the ping command to test the network connection between LAPTOP and MOBILE. Once this is through
4) Laptop is connected to asterisk server through the WiFi which will have some ipaddress assigned to it.
4) Setup a route On laptop for exchanging the requests between the LAPTOP Blue tooth adaptor(192.168.0.1) and WiFi adaptor(XX.XX.XX.XX) .
5) This way you will have a indirect visibility of the asterisk server . Then you can use your existing mobile sip client after configure the sip settings for asterisk server . This way you can use it.
Pune ( INDIA )
" Do right Things for Right Reasons"