Configuration Asterisk (I pay)

Hello I am looking for someone to configure my asterisk server. I wrote a scenario to explain to you what I would like to do :

When a person calls us, the person comes across a welcome message (reading the message is done thanks to a feature which is Text to Speech which allows after writing text that it is read by the server) then on a choice that we call (IVR) on the recording of the call (the functionality bears the same name). The person can press the # key if they do not want the call to be recorded. At that time, the server will reply that this call will not be recorded or listened to, then the person will be redirected to the queue. The server will announce his place in the queue: example Your position is 11. This means that 10 people are waiting in the queue. When it is his turn, the person will be put in touch with the technical support corresponding to the (grouping of calls) which will be routed in cascade (also called Call in cascades) that is to say that if the support technician n ° 1 does not answer not the call goes to the support technician n°2. If everyone is absent, the caller receives an out-of-office message such as: Our offices are currently closed, We are open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., we invite you to leave a voice message after the beep. The voice message is sent by email to the team of technicians. If the technician answers, the technician has the option of transferring the call to his colleague using supervised transfer. The manager can listen to the call live using the Listen or whisper functionality in a channel. If the technician needs help, he can invite his colleague to join him in the call thanks to the Call Conference feature. At the end of the call when the technician. Recording is interrupted. and the caller comes across a survey asking him to rate the call on a scale of 1 to 5 by answering the oral through the IVR. Then the call hangs up. And statistics on the number of the caller or the duration are noted in an excel file. On the technician’s side, a timer is set up to give him time to write the request for his call, then a few seconds or minutes later (this is the Post-Call). The technician can pick up new calls, pause or have a videoconference meeting with his colleagues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.