Cant Install Dahdi On Goautodial Server

Hello everybody. I’ve been trying to install the DAHDI driver tar dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.0.1+2.10.0.1 on a CentOS 6.6 server. When I input the make command, I get the following error:

[root@go dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1]# make
make -C linux all
make[1]: Entering directory /usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1/linux' make -C drivers/dahdi/firmware firmware-loaders make[2]: Entering directory/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/firmware’
make[2]: Leaving directory /usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/firmware' You do not appear to have the sources for the 2.6.18-419.el5PAE kernel installed. make[1]: *** [modules] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1/linux’
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root@go dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1]#

You don’t have a kernel devel package, or the kernel devel package doesn’t match the kernel that you are actually running.

Dear David,

Am new to this Platform.Kindly help me to solve this.I need to give a demo by Tomorrow.

Thanks in Advance.

Install the 2.6.18-419.el5PAE version of the kernel-devel package, or change your booted kernel to match whatever kernel-devel package you actually have installed.

Please note that this is a peer support forum, and the urgency of your need will have little effect on the replies you get.

  • CentOS: sudo yum install kernel-devel-uname -r``
  • Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install linux-headers-uname -r``