Call Monitoring on Parked Call

I’m testing the latest new version of Asterisk (fresh install using AsteriskNow Distro 6.12 32-bit) and I may have found a bug regarding voice recording. No matter how I tried I’m unable to find the voice recording after Call Park feature is activated. The recording before the Call Park is there but not the part after.

Anyone experience that?

BR
Evens

Asterisk 13.2.0
FreePBX 12.0.50.1

Howdy,

Perhaps this is a FreePBX issue? Try www.freepbx.org, notably the community forums there, or check the issue tracker there to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

I made posts there. It seems no one there has same experience. I have made some more testings.

Here are the scenarios

1. Ext A made outgoing call -> Ext A parked the call (Using In-Call Asterisk Blind Transfer Code) -> Ext B picked the call
    ==> Call is recorded up to the call is parked. Same audio file is found from both Ext A & Ext B’s UCP.

2. Ext A received incoming call -> Ext A parked the call (Using In-Call Asterisk Blind Transfer Code) -> Ext B picked the call
    ==> Call is recorded until Ext B finished the call. Same audio file is found from both Ext A & Ext B’s UCP.

3. Ext A called Ext B -> Ext A parked the call (Using In-Call Asterisk Blind Transfer Code) -> Ext C picked the call
    ==> Call is recorded up to the call is parked. Same audio file is found from Ext A, Ext B & Ext C’s UCP.