I’m trying to create software “A” where people cal call software “A” on a toll-free number. Software “A” can call 200 people easily, maybe 25 simultaneous calls 8 times. The 200 calls can be landlines, voip, or cell phones, its no telling how many of each. Software “A” can send a fax. Many people can call software “A”, hopefully no more than 25 calls simutaneously.
The Software I’m making is using TAPI (for telephony connection) and SAPI (for text to speech and speech recognization).
I want to use Asterisk to handle all the calls over VoIP so I wont have to buy 25 landlines. So is my plan possible so far? Can I use Asterisk to help me out with these things?
What are the best telco’s to help me with this? I need:
- 1-800 number DID
- can have 25 concurrent inbound
- can have 25 concurrent outbound
- Can connect to fax machines, and cell phones
- Fax to email or vice versa might be great
- I would like this to be as cheap as possible because some months maybe no one would call in.
- If I have to use multiple service providers than thats fine.
I have been looking all over at different rates and I really can’t find the right combos.
So far I’m looking at: FWD + IPKall + Mutualphone, but it doesn’t include a 1-800 number and I don’t know if I can call cellphones.
Please help pleas please please =)
Thanks a lot!