Asterisk Noice issue

Hello all,

I am facing as serious problem when running astrerisk in HP server.We are developing application to make the outbound calls.We normally uses IBM machine as our servers ,and it was working fine for all installation.For the cost reduction we this time tried with HP server. Model(HP proliant ml110).

When we make the calls the there is a lots of disturbance in the sound even if we make a single calls the issue persist .I found in google that these issue normally comes by the load or by the line or by the IRQ .

As in my case i am making a single call the 1 st case wont occur here.Also i tested it with one smoothly working E1 to the same card and still the problem came.so I guess the problem is with IRQ.

But when i tried it with a normal PC with pendium 4 processor it was working fine.
My question is whether the Degium card had any hardware compatibility issue with HP proliant ml110 server.Why the sound has issue in HP server when it working fine in a normal pC with pendium processor…??
can anybody help me???

digium.com/en/docs/misc/comp … _notes.php

maybe that motherboard is one that is on the list.

Thanks for the reply …as you told i checked it.

(Hewlett Packard ProLiant ML110 G5) this is the server im using and it have the chip set of Intel 3200 which is not there in the list.Also it is APIC enabled motherboard too.

Any idea???Does HP servers have any problem with the digium cards???