I’m new to Asterisk and before diving in to a costly TDM400 I picked up an x100p for my small home.
I managed to install the latest and greatest Asterisk(18.104.22.168) as well as DAHDI to interface with the x100p. Unfortunately I ran into a problem.
As soon as I plug my POTS line into the Line port on the x100p it goes off-hook and eventually my line goes to the standard “This number can not be dialed” message, and the card stays off-hook forever. Dialing in from a cellphone gives me a busy tone.
I can post any configurations if need be, but from looking at some other topics on this forum it looks like my setup is failing a step or two before others.
Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully help.