We plan to integrate asterisk with our CRM which is a Java web application running on JBoss.
The functions we want to achieve through our CRM web interface, includes:
- set up accounts and register phones
- set up queues for customer services, and allocate phones to queues.
- window popup to show customer info when answering phones or calling customers
- set up call forwarding, such as forwarding to cell phone
- call recording, and manage/play back recording.
When a phone call arrives/hangup, our CRM should be notified.
which API should I use? AGI/FastAGI, Manager API or AJAM?
I am new to asterisk. Thanks for any advice on helping me get started on integration.