Two sip peers on a Queue member

Hi,

We want define a queue with linear strategy and one of its members is two “sip peers” at same time . We are testing with queues on realtime and the member who’s has defined two “sip peers” ( SIP/exten1&SIP/exten2 ) is not ringing . ¿Can you help us?

Regards.

A queue member can only be a single dial string. You either have to add them as separate queue members or use a Local channel which then does a Dial() to both of them.

… or instead using member => SIP/1&SIP2 you can use local channel fot this thing, but if you decide this way you need add some more dialplan

Hi,

I recover this post.

I use the Local channel to call multiple peers at same time using state_interface with “hint:CUSTOM” . When I set the hint with SIP/1&SIP2 I get INUSE when one peer is INUSE but I want to receive the state INUSE when all peers at the string are INUSE. Can you help me? .

Regards

That’s the nature of INUSE. Whilst I haven’t used the mechanism you mention, the condition that you want sounds more like BUSY than INUSE.

I would note that the official policy is too use GROUP_COUNT, rather than device states, to determine BUSY conditions,

I don’t know how well the hint mechanism combines BUSY states, and I don’t know how well BUSY states work in recent versions.

Hi,

The purpose of I am using INUSE state is can set the ringinuse option at ‘no’ value in the queue config.

Regards