Looking for some input.
I have a php script that writes a call file and then dumps it to asterisk. That is good was working fine until yesterday. Now it looks like it is making the call and it even says the channel had been answered. However the call never makes it to my phone. I am at a loss as to what is going on here. If you look at line 195 in the pastebin below it looks as though it is droping the number from the sip string. Not sure where it is going wrong any input would be grate.
Note : The only change I made to the server between now and the time it worked was that I added a FTP server to it. Not sure if that makes any diffrence