Third call to member in a queue

Hi!

I have created a queue with only one member so you don’t miss calls. This member use a Cisco SPA504G with 4 lines and the extension has call-limit=10. The member receives up to 2 simultaneous calls but when the third one enters, he stays in the queue without ringing until one of those two hangs up. How can I make the extension receive up to 4 simultaneous calls?

Thanks!

Queue:

[prueba]
music=default
strategy=linear
ringinuse=yes
timeout=20
retry=5
wrapuptime=0
maxlen = 0
periodic-announce = wait
periodic-announce-frequency = 15
announce-frequency = 0
announce-holdtime = no
eventwhencalled=yes
context=inbound
member => SIP/1000001014997

Have you verify the for 4 lines are correctly registered or only just 2 lines, you re using ringinuse=yes, so it should send calls to agents in use

Hi!

There are a line configurated and registered, and i can see the other three lines available. Any ideas?

I think we need to see you configuration. Asterisk doesn’t have a concept of a line, and if you definea number of peers that are logically part of a trunk, Asterisk will not rcognize that they are realted to each other.

To understand me, the spa504G phone allows up to 4 simultaneous calls, I have it configured with the extension 4997 that appears in the queue configuration. When I call the queue, only two simultaneous calls appear on the phone, however if I dial the extension I can make the 4 calls and they appear correctly. In the queue I have no call limit so it seems weird … it’s as if the queue where limited two calls per agent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.