The GUI does not have necessary privileges

hello sir,
i am facing following error…
"The GUI does not have necessary privileges!
Please check the manager permissions for the user!"
please help …what to do now…
i am using
centos 6
asterisk 1.8.6.0
asterisk gui-2.1.0-rc1

please please help me…

manager.conf
[general]
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
[admin]
secret = admin
read=system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate,read,write
write=system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate,read,write

and here is the http.conf
enabled = yes
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
enablestatic = yes

svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/tags … onf.sample

; Authorization for various classes ; ; Read authorization permits you to receive asynchronous events, in general. ; Write authorization permits you to send commands and get back responses. The ; following classes exist: ; ; all - All event classes below (including any we may have missed). ; system - General information about the system and ability to run system ; management commands, such as Shutdown, Restart, and Reload. ; call - Information about channels and ability to set information in a ; running channel. ; log - Logging information. Read-only. (Defined but not yet used.) ; verbose - Verbose information. Read-only. (Defined but not yet used.) ; agent - Information about queues and agents and ability to add queue ; members to a queue. ; user - Permission to send and receive UserEvent. ; config - Ability to read and write configuration files. ; command - Permission to run CLI commands. Write-only. ; dtmf - Receive DTMF events. Read-only. ; reporting - Ability to get information about the system. ; cdr - Output of cdr_manager, if loaded. Read-only. ; dialplan - Receive NewExten and VarSet events. Read-only. ; originate - Permission to originate new calls. Write-only. ; agi - Output AGI commands executed. Input AGI command to execute. ; cc - Call Completion events. Read-only. ; aoc - Permission to send Advice Of Charge messages and receive Advice ; - Of Charge events. ; ;read = system,call,log,verbose,agent,user,config,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan ;write = system,call,agent,user,config,command,reporting,originate

The asterisk gui is very strange and sometimes requires a complete restart of asterisk for changes to take effect. Can you paste any more detailed errors here?