hi all in the forum.
i don’t know how to solve this problem so i post here for some support. thanks for anyone kind of help me!
i setup in the incoming pri context i have this extension:
exten => _012345XXX,…
where 012345 is my root number and i have XXX cipher avaible from my pri. go through selection
the problem is:
for almost 80% of the call people still able to call 012345XXX but the other 20% in the log of my pbx i saw that try yo call 012345 extension not found. but they sait that are calling 012345XXX and not 012345. seems that there is something that cut the last 3 cipher.or dont permit to see after the root number.
is there some mod that i can do in chan dahdi or in astersik??? maybe set some slow waiting for the number or something like that. anyone have experienced this problem?
using asterisk 184.108.40.206 and dahdi 2.5.0
as interface i’m using a xorcom pri with HWEC
the pri is a E1 line
i try to call my pri with my landline external phone and i wasnt able to reproduce the problem but in my log i saw like:
[Nov 21 17:23:53] VERBOSE sig_pri.c: – Accepting call from ‘xxxxxxxx’ to ‘012345’ on channel 0/6, span 1
(is accepting cause i configure the exten 012345 cause ifnot some people werent able to call my company at all)
thanks and let me know