Thanks tomeko & mkozusnik,
I used Mizuphone which store its own setting in folder name Mizu.
That folder location in somewhere hidden folder (local-setting/appdata/ something like that in user’s document & setting folder) so that files are safe from user.
But any time user can click on advance settings in Mizuphone to change settings.
By that way settings are not protected from user.
I contacted to Mizuphone & counterpath, both told that they can do it.
But that functionality is in paid version.
So I am thinking that to use peers softphone written in java program.
By that softphone very little settings stores in xml & xsd file.
I think, for fulfill the requirement following thing should be done:-
- Settings stores in protected area.
- Settings file (xml,xsd) should be encrypted so even if some one reach there, he/she can not read it. (Softphone program internally decrypt it & read it.)
- keep copy of that settings file so no problem if someone delete it from protected location.
- In softphone if someone click on settings/preference etc button, he/she see its password protected so if he/she not have password it not open.
Issue/limitations in this softphone,
- It is not like Mizuphone,linephone etc which has full of features.
- It is not have all codec integrated program in it.
- So need to work lot on this softphone to make it as professional.