[RESOLVED] Wrapuptime

Hi there,

I have two queues configured with a 5 second wrapuptime set. There are no static members within the queues, agents join both dynamically.

If a call is missed within the first queue the called party has the option to connect to an agent by pressing 1. The called party is then redirected to the second queue (campaign1redirect). Where the called party then joins the queue awaiting to be connected to an agent.

The above is working as expected, however when an agent’s call is terminated they are presented with a call from the second queue immediately after hanging up. Is there anything wrong with my logic? I have appended the configuration for both queues below:

[campaign1]
strategy = leastrecent
ringinuse = no
context = features-ccD
wrapuptime = 5
memberdelay = 0
timeout = 2
retry = 0
eventmemberstatus = no
joinempty = paused,inuse,invalid,unavailable

[campaign1redirect]
strategy = leastrecent
ringinuse = no
context = features-ccD
wrapuptime = 5
memberdelay = 0
timeout = 60
retry = 0
eventmemberstatus = no
joinempty = paused,inuse,invalid,unavailable

Thanks
Chad

Asterisk 1.8.23.0 | Single Server

The problem You’re facing is that the two queues don’t know each other that means: If You’ve got an agent which is member of both queues the wrapuptimes are considered for each standalone queue but not for the sum of both queues.
AFAIK asterisk offers no builtin-functionality to set up a wrapuptime ovber all queues an agent is actually member of.
Solution could be to implement this by Yourself in the dialplan by setting up the Queueinterface to a LocalChannel and inspecting the wrapuptime within the context the LocalChannel will use. After the inspection You would either place the call to the agent or drop it. I haven’t used such a scenario yet but it’s worth a try.

Try shared_lastcall=yes in queues.conf and see
Thanks,

–Satish Barot
satish4asterisk@gmail.com

Thanks for your reply Satish, you saved the day :smile: I seemed to overlook that setting in the queues configuration which does exactly what I need.

Thanks also Olaf for your reply.

Chad

:smile: Welcome. Happy to be of some help to you.

–Satish Barot
satish4asterisk@gmail.com