Queues and agents

Will asterisk’s queue application write data out to the CDR? From the CDR will we be able to tell get statistics on the queue behavior?

What we’re looking for is:

1. Who took x number of calls
  2. which calls were abandoned

We can write a MySQL query if the information is there.

Thanks

Is this going to be in a call center environment?

I HIGHLEY SUGGEST
ViciDialer/Astguiclient

astguiclient.sourceforge.net/

astguiclient.sourceforge.net/vicidial.html

Matt Has created a TOP NOTCH OSS call center application.

take a look at this site, I bet this will meet/exceed your expectations.

[quote=“BruceAtMaxup”]Will asterisk’s queue application write data out to the CDR? From the CDR will we be able to tell get statistics on the queue behavior?

What we’re looking for is:

1. Who took x number of calls
  2. which calls were abandoned

We can write a MySQL query if the information is there.

Thanks[/quote]

[quote=“808blogger”]Is this going to be in a call center environment?

I HIGHLEY SUGGEST
ViciDialer/Astguiclient

[/quote]

That looks like a nice product, but I don’t think it will fill our needs. We use asterisk as a hosted product for multiple customers. I don’t think this will give us the granularity to the individual customer/context. I’ve seen the Vicidial product in action, but as I recall, it is mostly an outbound predictive dilaer type product. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

It has full inbound call center functions.

and with correct setup it can be used to do what you are looking for.
I use also farm out vici and with proper webserver/db/asterisk setup you can sell it as a “service” each client with “thier own” vici.

[quote=“BruceAtMaxup”][quote=“808blogger”]Is this going to be in a call center environment?

I HIGHLEY SUGGEST
ViciDialer/Astguiclient

[/quote]

That looks like a nice product, but I don’t think it will fill our needs. We use asterisk as a hosted product for multiple customers. I don’t think this will give us the granularity to the individual customer/context. I’ve seen the Vicidial product in action, but as I recall, it is mostly an outbound predictive dilaer type product. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.[/quote]

nothing to add to this topic, just an observation. top-posting in forums sucks even more than it does in mailing-lists !