Queue_log realtime to MySQL

Hello All

How I can implement on my Astrisk 1.4.22(Trixbox) function, so Asterisk will put all queue_log to mysql database in realtime?

Thanks

Modify the source code. You might also be able to make the log file a named pipe and have something read that and copy to the database, but I don’t guarantee that will work.

Sorry, But which source code I have to modify? queue? logger?

I incorrectly believed there was no database support. Looking at the obvious place to modify (queue_log in logger.c) there is database support. Beyond that, I can’t help you, as I don’t use any of the relational database stuff.

Hi There are various parse apps that parse the logs in realtime and near realtime, have a look at asternic.org/stats as the stats package include a very good parser.

Ian
www.cyber-cottage.co.uk
twitter @cyberco

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi There are various parse apps that parse the logs in realtime and near realtime, have a look at asternic.org/stats as the stats package include a very good parser.

Ian
cyber-cottage.co.uk
twitter @cyberco[/quote]
Thanks but it’s working with their own database.

It writing it to a mysql database, we use this for many things, wallboards etc. once its in the database you can do with it what you want, This will store your agents and queues without any intervention.

Ian