Queue Call Recording File name

Hi,

Trixbox 2.6
FreePBX 2.4
Asterisk 1.4.22

Before posting this question, I’ve searched the forum and i got some information with http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=75697&p=149427

I got few data from this post which i found useful. I can now get the call recording filename as expected. But the problem is, it shows the call recording for all the extensions for a single incoming queue call.

For e.g. i have the extensions 101 102 103 104 in my queue and when the incoming call comes, let’s say extension 104 answered the queue call. I can see all the tried calls for extensions 101 102 103 are also being recorded with a size of 44 bytes besides the actual call to extension 104 showing the correct size of the call.

What i don’t need is the tried calls being recorded and only need the call which is answered.

My Call recording dial plan:

[macro-record-enable] exten => s,1,Set(filename=${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}-${CALLERID(NUM)}-${CALLERID(dnid)}-${CDR(dst)}) exten => s,2,Monitor(wav,${filename},m)

Can someone please advice on this.

Thanks in advance

Vinod

first , you will want to use MixMonitor to record calls so the conversations are recorded in a way you can listen to both sides of the conversation. By using the “b” option it only records when bridged, so it just records the call actually answered by the agent.

Hello Mudslide,

Thanks for the info. Ok, I’ll use the Mixmonitor instead of Monitor as suggested. Can you also please tell me where to use the “b” option.

Thanks again.

Regards
Vinod :smiley: