PolyCom IP4000 Install

All,

I have 2ea. PolyCom IP4000 conference phones and tried connecting them to both a.) Fonality PBXtra and b.) Elastix and always get error: “application not present”! Any suggestions?

Was previously having “phonemacid.cfg” file missing errors, but have copied most of the files in /tfptboot per docs on this, but all other existing PolyCom phones on this site are on ver 3.2.3. Not sure what version supports IP4000. Some things I read say only 3.1.7/8 are only support version for IP4000.

It this true? How do I get this install right?

Thanks!

TBNK

All,

Put up pastebin of my cfg files at:

pastebin.com/DfCpH85T

Cheers!

TBNK

File: phone-0004f2e5014f.cfg

[code]*****************************************************************************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> *****************************************************************************************

File: 0004f2e5014f-phone.cfg

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>

<PHONE_CONFIG>

</PHONE_CONFIG>

File: 0004f2e5014f.cfg

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>

<APPLICATION_SPIP4000 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP4000="sip.3.2.3.ld"
CONFIG_FILES_SPIP4000=“phone-0004f2e2e753.cfg, sip.3.2.3.cfg”/>
<APPLICATION_SPIP4000 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP4000="sip.3.2.3.ld"
CONFIG_FILES_SPIP4000=“phone-0004f2e2e753.cfg, sip.3.2.3.cfg”/>
[/code]

Please provide the verbose logs from Asterisk containing the actual, complete, errror message.

Note that the Fonality product is a commercial product and neither it nor Elastix are supported here. Supporting them requires knowledge of their custom dialplans and their configuration interfaces.

David55,

Hey looks like this is a PolyCom driver config issue. Have thread open on their forum at:

community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP/Er … lse/page/2

I finally just got past the “application not present” issue and now facing another round with the .cfg files.

I opened a ticket with PC on this and though support is slow, getting some answers, that are getting me through this, though should have been much quicker!

If you look at what I posted over on the PC forum and have some ideas, please share. Supposed to have this all running in an hour and 1/2 at 8:00am when they come to work.

Thanks!

TBNK

All,

Got these going, but still not accessing outside lines nor intercom (ext to ext) calls, but that should now be on the asterisk side, so need to figure out the line access and other asterisk issues at this point.

Cheers!

TBNK