Multiple queue strategy problem

Hello,

I have multiple Queues that share members. I’m using rrmemory strategy.
My problem is that while this strategy works fine for trying last called(tried) member in one queue, it doesnt respect if the member was active recently in another queue.
For Example:

call1. Queue A is called and Member A is called and answers.
call2. Queue A is called and Member B is called since he is next in line after Member A.
call3. Queue B is called and Member A is called.
call4. Queue B is called and Member B is called since Member A just answered a call in this queue.
call5. Queue B is called and Member A is called because its his turn again after Member B answered.
call6. Queue A is called and Member A is called because last one called in Queue A was Member B.

I know this example is a bit of an overkill but i worried i couldn’t communicate my problem clearly in english.

As you can see my problem is that Member A is called twice in a row because queue strategies dont respect each other.
I have set this options to respect wrapuptime in multiple queues, but it doesnt work for this particular problem:
setqueuevar = yes
shared_lastcall=yes

Does anyone have a solution for this?
I assume strategy leasetrecent with autofill=yes will have the same problem.

The last call time is a property of the queue member entity, not the interface, so least recent won’t help you.

I think this is just one of several anomalies in the queue implementation when it comes to interfaces in multiple queues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.