Master.csv and .csv

in my some asterisk server there is only Master.csv file under cdr-csv and in some server i see multiple files under cdr-csv with name like 353405.csv,353403.csv and the creation date of these files are on every minutes almost

what is the difference between these two files can i stop creation these multiple .csv files and also can i delete these files at everynight??

there is a setting in cdr cofig if to use account code or just master

etc/asterisk/cdr.conf

[csv]
usegmtime=yes ; log date/time in GMT. Default is β€œno”
loguniqueid=yes ; log uniqueid. Default is β€œno”
loguserfield=yes ; log user field. Default is β€œno”
accountlogs=yes ; create separate log file for each account code. Default is β€œyes”

1 Like

you mean if I enable accountlogs=yes then multiple .csv files would get created and If I comment this then only Master.csv would get created? And also if I delete these files at every night the same will not impact records those are already have written in my CDR

accountlogs=yes

account logs should be set to no not committed out

cdr and recording are to different applications

there is multiple types of cdr logging csv and, obdc what are you using ? u can use just one and commit out the wrest

and master.csv is seperate file which gets created and contains entire cdr?
multiple .csv which gets created for every account code are these files contains only single record?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.