Mailbox=<exten>@device?

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with *@Home with respect to MWI.

My sip_additional.conf has mailbox entries to be the extension@device - so extension 200’s mailbox is 200@device.

This evidentally is written every time AMP applies settings - and it is causing the MWI to fail. If I manually edit the file and take off the “@device” the MWI goes through but it re-appears after a reboot or a config change in AMP. Does anyone know why AMP keeps writing @device, and why that is causing the MWI to fail?

Thanks !

you’re not supposed to edit sip_additional.conf, but sip_custom.conf.

I have the same issue myself. I suggest you report it on the forums or buglist at the AAH forums. asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/

[quote=“kevino”]I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with *@Home with respect to MWI.

My sip_additional.conf has mailbox entries to be the extension@device - so extension 200’s mailbox is 200@device.

This evidentally is written every time AMP applies settings - and it is causing the MWI to fail. If I manually edit the file and take off the “@device” the MWI goes through but it re-appears after a reboot or a config change in AMP. Does anyone know why AMP keeps writing @device, and why that is causing the MWI to fail?

Thanks ![/quote]