IVR for the calling card system

Hi List;

I am looking to use Asterisk for a prepaid calling card system, I know that ASTCC suite my case well, but I do not know what the IVR that I have to use it? Does Asterisk contains IVR with it, or it come as separate software like ASTCC so I have to install it and integrate it with Asterisk?

Regards
Bilal

I am not sure exactly what you mean. You may have to build your own IVR, but that is not difficult. IVR is interactive voice response (menu), aka 'push one for sales, push two for service, etc etc.

you could also try A2Billing, it comes with just about everything built in as i recall…

[quote=“IronHelix”]I am not sure exactly what you mean. You may have to build your own IVR, but that is not difficult. IVR is interactive voice response (menu), aka 'push one for sales, push two for service, etc etc.

you could also try A2Billing, it comes with just about everything built in as i recall…[/quote]

A2Billing or ASTCC ?

i mean for astcc. I think a2billing comes with something basic but you still have to put the call into a2billing…

If you want to make a call try to use a different service. I use a calling card from nobelcom.com. Good quality and easy to use. I call to Lebanon for over 6 months now and excepting once when I was unable to use the calling card worked ok.