IVR Custom Voice Prompts and Voicemail question

I have a couple questions regarding how I have my IVR set up.

A few of my IVR options dial a ring group, if nobody answers I would like to play a custom recording and then have messages left in a voicemail box for that ring group. Is there a way to create this voicemail box without having to create an extention that does not have a device associated with it?

Another option in my IVR is to allow people to dial via our Phone Directory. I also have a custom recording I would like to use in place of the default Asterisk recordings. Is there a way to select the Phone Directory in the IVR tree but have it play my custom recording in place of the Asterisk recording?

It is a very simple IVR, we are trying to use the same voice for all the prompts. We went and had them professionally recorded for this purpose and the two above issues are all that is holding us up.

You can add a directory to the var/lib/asterisk/sounds directory and set the language variable to the name of this directory.

see: voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste … i-language

You can also use the full path to the voiceprompts you want to play.

exten => s,n,Playback(/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom/custom_prompt)
or a path from the base directory
exten => s,n,Playback(custom/custom_prompt) ;without a slash at the beginning

Be sure the permissions and ownership of the sound files are correct otherwise the Asterisk server will not be able to play them. There are certain criteria for soundfiles. If they are not reached, even if the permissions and ownership is set well the files won’t play.

see:
voip-info.org/tiki-index.php … n+Asterisk

Below is the section for the prompt in my IVR i want to add a custom recording too and forego the Asterisk recording:

[app-announcement-5]
include => app-announcement-5-custom
exten => s,1,GotoIf($["${CDR(disposition)}" = “ANSWERED”]?begin)
exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n(begin),Noop(Playing announcement Directory)
exten => s,n,Playback(custom/Directory,noanswer)
exten => s,n,Goto(app-pbdirectory,pbdirectory,1)

The bold text is my custom recording which i directed my IVR to play via the Announcement. After then it sends the caller to the phonebook directory which I think is the next line:

exten => s,n,Goto(app-pbdirectory,pbdirectory,1)

What I need to do is send it to the phone book without the recording explaining 'Enter the first three digits…"

Where in that line can I have it skip the Asterisk recording?