Issues with Sangoma A400 & Digium TDM400P Card Installat

Hi all,

I have some this issue getting this two cards working together.

Before now, I have TDM400P x 2 working perfectly on a FC6 Box running asterisk-1.4.5, zaptel-1.4.3 and ofcourse libri-1.4.0 with freepbx-2.2.1.

Now, I added the sangoma A400 card with 5 (5x2=10) fxo modules and install wanpipe. It did installed fine. Now the issue is this.

1. when I run setup-sangoma, it will automatically dectet the sangoma cards only, produce a zaptel.conf with all channels from the sangoma card (e,g fxsks=1 … fxsks=10, zapata-auto.conf and run wanrouter and thus start asterisk. but it doesn’t detects the TDM400P cards and so it cards will not work. Now, if I run ztcfg -vv I get error saying "ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 9 error on line (22). Did you forget that FXS channels are signalled with fxoks and FXO channels are signalled with fxsks.

2. when I run genzaptelconf. it will auto detect the TDM400P cards, produce zaptel.conf with channels from the TDM400P cards (e.g fxsks=1 … fxsks=8 ) and thus produce zapata-auto.conf. but it doesn’t detect the sangoma cards.

But in both cases, asterisk starts but, I can’t use both cards together.

Have anyone seen this issue b4? if yes, what is it I am missing or what is left to be done to get both cards to work.

Cheers to all.

Can anyone help with this please. Its taking me out.

I made a progress with the situation by manually adding the remaining channels to zaptel.conf after (keeping to option 1 as stated above) running setup-sangoma entry of zapte.conf looks like this

span1: Sangoma A400

fxsks=1
fxsks=2
fxsks=3
fxsks=4
fxsks=5
fxsks=6
fxsks=7
fxsks=8
fxsks=9
fxsks=10

I then added this lines for the TDM400P cards. Noting that the sangoma will get to maximum of 24 channels with the A400 card.

fxsks=25
fxsks=26
fxsks=27
fxsks=28
fxsks=29
fxsks=30
fxsks=31
fxsks=32

I then also manually configure each channel in zapata-auto as needed.

Now when I run service zaptel start, it loads the zaptel modules and I got both cards working as needed.

But, the issue now is this, once I reboot or each time there is need for the server to go down and comes back up, both cards stops working.

if I do ztcfg or wanrouter start, the error message comes back;
"ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 9 error on line (22). Did you forget that FXS channels are signalled with fxoks and FXO channels are signalled with fxsks.

Can anyone pls help with this last one.

Cheers to all.