Is Digium Phone Module for Asterisk (DPMA) still needed for the current sangoma phones?

Hi all, I am planning to purchase P310 or P320 phones and would like to provision them with Enpoint Manager. Note: I am using the Asterisk 20.5.2 from the distro SNG7-PBX16-64bit-2306.iso.

Is Digium Phone Module for Asterisk (DPMA) still needed for the P series sangoma phones? (I read that in a couple of last year posts).
If so, I am tryint to run the register application but it asks me for a key, and I cant find where to generate that key, etc…

Also, do these P phones need an additional license or certificate or anything that need to pay for in order to work? or just purchase the phone and that’s it?

Thanks to all in advance!

Yes, DPMA is still needed for P series. There is a link here:

https://sangomakb.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/Phones/pages/21299305/Sangoma+D-Series+Phones

For getting a key.

thanks for the solution, by the way, is there any other license costs associated with owning these phones or just the sale price and that’s about it?

Do I need to purchase a certificate or they came with their own certificate?

Thanks!

DPMA costs nothing, there’s no additional fees. I’m not sure what you mean by certificate - a TLS certificate? They don’t include one. P310 is 10/100, P315 is gigabit.

I just read about the 100/1000 difference literally.

But do they need a TLS certificate to operate ? is it mandatory/

No…

appreciated your responses!