Interoperability Between Digium Wildcard TE110P & Cisco

Hi friends,

I am interconecting Digium Wildcard TE110P and Cisco GW 2600 (VWIC-1MFT-E1), but I have problem of slips on the controller E1 and the calls are closing.

I configured the next parameters on the GW Cisco:

Switch type: isdn switch-type primary-net5
Clock: Master (sending clock)
framing: No Crc4 (Crc4 disable)
line termination: 120 ohmios
Line Code: Hdb3
Protocol Emulate: Network
Receive Digits: Overlap

Is Digium wilcadr supports this configuration?
What ISDN switch type support Wildcard TE110P?

Cant help you with the specific Cisco, but first of all:
What country you are located ?

Hi
You will have slip problems with this setup.
The cisco cards are a very poor clock source (This is Ciscos TACs words not mine) and shouldnt realey be used as a clock source. But then again I doubt the TE110 is a decent enough source either. I would try swapping over so the * is the source and the cisco is clocking of *.

Basicly * needs to be configured as an e1 and making sure you set up the span correctly as to clocking. also what protocol are you hoping to support E1 PRI or qsig?

Ian

[quote=“RichardHH”]Cant help you with the specific Cisco, but first of all:
What country you are located ?[/quote]

I am in Panama, but i am using USA CPE TONE on the cisco GW.

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi
You will have slip problems with this setup.
The cisco cards are a very poor clock source (This is Ciscos TACs words not mine) and shouldnt realey be used as a clock source. But then again I doubt the TE110 is a decent enough source either. I would try swapping over so the * is the source and the cisco is clocking of *.

Basicly * needs to be configured as an e1 and making sure you set up the span correctly as to clocking. also what protocol are you hoping to support E1 PRI or qsig?

Ian[/quote]

I am hoping support E1-PRI