I am a newbie with FreePBX and I have some doubts about Inbound Routes.
Let me describe my scenario
- Extension 8001 (Direct DID not set)
- Extension 8002 (Direct DID set to 8002)
- SIP Trunk
Trunk name: VoIP
User context: 028888
- Outboud routes
All outboud calls directed to the SIP Trunk
- Inbound routes “any DID / any CID” directed to IVR
- Inbound routes “0288888001 / any CID” directed to 8001
- Inbound routes “0288888002 / any CID” directed to 8002
On the trunk I executed the following calls with the following results
Call1) To 0288888001 - correctly directed to extension 8001
Call2) To 0288888002 - correctly directed to extension 8002
Call3) To 028888 - correctly handled by IVR
Call4) To 02888833 - correctly handled by IVR
Call5) To 8002 - directed to 8002
Call6) To 8001 - handled by IVR
- Is it correct I have to create an Inbound Route for every extesions I want to reach directly?
- How I can filter the incoming calls and answer only to the calls that match my number plus my extensions (i.e. 028888, 0288881, 02888833, 0288888001…) and reject the calls that does not match
- What is the relations between the “Direct DID” setting in the extension and the DID Number setting in the Inbound routes?