How to NOT route incoming calls to Asterisk with SPA-3000?

Hi,

I have set up an Asterisk box here at home. I only need the VOIP calling capabilities and do not want to have incoming calls routed through Asterisk.

Here’s the scenario: I have a Sipura SPA-3000 and my PSTN line is plugged in 1 port, and ALL my home phones are plugged in the other port (with a splitter).

I want calls placed from either of my phones to go through Asterisk, and be routed to the PSTN or to my VOIP provider. This part works fine.

The only thing that I cannot figure out is how to set my SPA3000 to redirect incoming calls to its PHONE port, instead of going into Asterisk (and use Asterisk’s incoming calls routing). I don’t want incoming calls to go through the PBX because I have distinctive rings (which I need to keep) and I also receive faxes on this line.

Anyone can help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I suspect you’re posting this to the wrong forum. It’s possible someone here can answer your question, but this forum is about Asterisk - your question is about the SPA-3000. You may be better off finding a forum that deals with ATAs.