[HELP]:How can I implement multiple languages in confbridge?

Hello,

I want to create an (confbridge) session for an language interpeter with 3 callers each choosing there language.
The interpeter, one client in one language (nl) , and an other client in an other language (it).
Before the user joins the confbridge he will get an language menu (1 for dutch, 2 for italian. etc.)
which will Set(CHANNEL(language)=nl) etc.
Then the user join the confbridge
same=n,ConfBridge(${CONFID},mybridge,myuser,mymenu);

The feedback from ‘mymenu’ choices is played in the correct language for each user based on this language choice.

cli>
Playing ‘conf-muted.gsm’ (language ‘nl’)
Playing ‘conf-muted.gsm’ (language ‘it’)

The messages like sound_has_left are played back in the language settings from bridge definition (‘en’=default )
I can change this for the conference in the [bridge] language settings but I want the feedback in the language choice of the user, not in the bridge preset language.
Is this posible?

I tried with 2 brigde definitions but then the language from bridge what is the first added is used for all users.

[nlbridge]
type=bridge
max_members=20
mixing_interval=10
internal_sample_rate=auto
record_conference=yes
language=nl

[itbridge]
type=bridge
max_members=20
mixing_interval=10
internal_sample_rate=auto
record_conference=yes
language=it

I build the latest Asterisk 13.6.0 from source:
mail*CLI> core show version
Asterisk 13.6.0 built by root @ mybox on a i686 running Linux on 2015-11-28 13:46:00 UTC

I think it is a bug that language of the bridge is used to broadcast the messages like conf-hasleft, instead of the user (or channel) language.

edit:
maybe the language from the person who left is used to notify the others, I am not sure.