A lot of the time I can’t hear the messages although I see them played on the dial plan. I’m used V10.2 of Asterisk. Like I don’t hear any of these.
– Executing [2210@confadmin:2] ConfBridge(“SIP/000BBE1CE929-00000032”, “2210”) in new stack
– <Bridge/0x7f76100094e8-input> Playing ‘conf-placeintoconf.slin’ (language ‘en’)
– <SIP/000BBE1CE929-00000032> Playing ‘confbridge-join.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Bridge/0x7f76100094e8-input> Playing ‘confbridge-join.slin’ (language ‘en’)
– <Bridge/0x7f76100094e8-input> Playing ‘confbridge-leave.slin’ (language ‘en’)
When I connect other users, the conference seems to work fine. I had another problem where I connected an admin user, then another non-admin/marked user, and after the admin user disconnected, the second played the moh. But when I reconnected the admin user, the non-admin user stayed in moh.
ConfBridge isn’t that difficult to set up so I’m not at all sure why I should have all these problems, but noone else seems to because I can’t find anything similar here on elsewhere.