[HELP] Asterisk queues: 5 secs pause between ringing next ag

I am using Asterisk When I configured simple queue with static members I have found that there is a 5 sec. pause between stop ringing of an agent (no answer) and start ringing next agent. In trace I have got following:
== Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
– Executing [700@from-internal:1] NoOp(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [700@from-internal:2] Answer(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [700@from-internal:3] Wait(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “1”) in new stack
– Executing [700@from-internal:4] Set(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “TIMEOUT(digit)=2”) in new stack
– Digit timeout set to 2.000
– Executing [700@from-internal:5] Set(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “TIMEOUT(response)=10”) in new stack
– Response timeout set to 10.000
– Executing [700@from-internal:6] Queue(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “700,Hn,300”) in new stack
– Started music on hold, class ‘default’, on SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013
== Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
– Called SIP/100
– SIP/100-00000014 is ringing
– Nobody picked up in 20000 ms
== Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
– Called SIP/101
– SIP/101-00000015 is ringing
– Stopped music on hold on SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013
== Spawn extension (from-internal, 700, 6) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013’
– Executing [h@from-internal:1] Hangup(“SIP/Teko-Asterisk-00000013”, “”) in new stack
There is no time stamps, but there is 5 secs between stop calling agent 100 and start calling agent101. It seems that this delay comes from Queue() application itself.
Here is how I call Queue() application:
exten => 700,1,noop
exten => 700,n,answer
exten => 700,n,wait(1)
exten => 700,n,Queue(700,Hn,300)

Can someone gives me a suggestion how to decrease this time?
It will be really appreciated.

To get timestamps, use the logs, in /var/log/asterisk, rather than screen scraping. When debugging it is best to uncomment the full log and enable millisecond timing.

If you look in queues.conf, you will find a parameter, that is normally set to five seconds, which is the time between trying all the lines initially available and starting over again.

Hello david55,
Thanks a lot for your fast and comprehensive answer.
As your advice me I looked again in my queues.conf. There is a parameter retry= and it was set to 0 before. Now I just set it to 1 for test and it works perfect now!
So if this parameter is set to 0 Queue() comes up with “default” value for it. Now it is set to 1s and next agent start rings almost immediately.
Thanks again for your help!