Goto doesn't work in dynamic feature

I’m using Asterisk 13.6. I want create some dynamic feature. There is such string in my features.conf:
myfeat => *4,self/both,Goto(some-context,5555,1)
And in extensions.conf:
[local]
exten => _X.,1,Set(__DYNAMIC_FEATURES=myfeat)
same => n,Dial(Sip/1234567/${EXTEN})
same => n,Hangup()
[some-context]
exten => 5555,1,NoOp(“BLA-BLA-BLA”)
same => n,Hangup()

I call somebody, he answers the call, and I press *4. At this moment nothing happens and I see in my full log only one string appeared:
[Jul 12 11:52:00] VERBOSE[101218][C-00000000] pbx.c: Goto (some-context,5555,1)
My application NoOp(“BLA-BLA-BLA”) does not execute! And I can’t understand why. Please help!

Dynamic features are not running the PBX functionality, they run the precise application given. This is mentioned in the features.conf.sample file:

; IMPORTANT NOTE: The applicationmap is not intended to be used for all Asterisk ; applications. When applications are used in extensions.conf, they are executed ; by the PBX core. In this case, these applications are executed outside of the ; PBX core, so it does *not* make sense to use any application which has any ; concept of dialplan flow. Examples of this would be things like Goto, ; Background, WaitExten, and many more. The exceptions to this are Gosub and ; Macro routines which must complete for the call to continue.

1 Like

Thank you, it helped!