FreePBX Upgrade

Hi, I just upgraded my freepbx from version 2.1.1 to 2.2.1 and the install appeared to go ok. (see info below) However, when I attempt to access the admin portal using my previoius user name/password it doesn’t allow me access. The same goes for using the default maint/password. I also attempted to make an outbound call from my system and I’m receiving a busy signal so that’s telling me something didn’t setup right althought the update shows different…

ASTERISK:~/freepbx-2.2.1 # ./install_amp

Checking for PEAR DB…OK Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK Checking user…OK Checking for /etc/amportal.conf…OK Reading /etc/amportal.conf…OK Checking for /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK Using asterisk as PBX Engine Checking for Asterisk 1.2…OK Checking for selinux…OK Connecting to database…OK Checking current version of AMP…2.2.1 Installing new AMP files…OK Configuring install for your environment…OK Setting permissions on files…OK Checking for upgrades…0 found Generating AMP configs…
Generating Configurations.conf…

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Running module install.php and install.sql scripts Checking for /etc/amportal.conf…OK Reading /etc/amportal.conf…OK Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK Connecting to database…OK Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK Please Reload Asterisk by visiting 10.10.10.50/admin

• Note: It’s possible that if you click the red ‘Update Now’ bar BEFORE *
  • updating your modules, your machine will start dropping calls. Ensure *
  • that all modules are up to date BEFORE YOU CLICK THE RED BAR. As long *
  • as this is observed, your machine will be fully functional whilst the *
  • upgrade is in progress. *

ASTERISK:~/freepbx-2.2.1 #

Any assistance to get my phone system back online would be appreciated. I’ve tried quite a few things and I’m out of ideas. Thank you.

think you would be better asking on the FreePBX forums than on here to be honest.