Fax Detection problems

Hi
In order to fax detection, I have enabled this option in inbound route and I receive fax without any problem.in addition to, I set one IVR and defined number 3 for fax and 2 for one extension.
The problem is when I get one call for that extension(caller inputed number 2), if I do not response to that call, the extension will ringing and not stop while the caller stop but the related extension is ringing!!!ringing ringing … until I pick up!!
This problem is only for FXS extensions not sip extensions.Sip extensions is hangup without any problem after caller stop calling.

Thanks for any help or guidance

I had a similar issues.

I solved enabling the busydetect=yes option in chan_dahdi.conf

Giorgio

Hi
Unfortunately with adding that line, I still have same problem!!
I put my chan_dahdi.config:[code][trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300 ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
faxdetect=incoming
;echotraining=800
rxgain=1
txgain=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
;cidstart=polarity
;cidsignalling=dtmf
callprogress=yes

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of your analog lines
busydetect=yes
busycount=3

immediate=yes

#include dahdi-channels.conf
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf
[/code]Of course there are another configuration files, dahdi-channels.conf and chan_dahdi_additional.conf, that I put them too:
dahdi-channels.conf:[code]; Span 1: WCTDM/4 “Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 5” (MASTER)
;;; line="1 WCTDM/4/0 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-zaptel
channel => 1

group=
context=default

;;; line="2 WCTDM/4/1 FXOKS"
signalling=fxo_ks
callerid=“Channel 2” <4002>
mailbox=4002
group=5
context=from-internal
channel => 2
callerid=
mailbox=
group=
context=default

[/code]chan_dahdi_additional.conf:;;;;;;[1003] signalling=fxo_ks pickupgroup= mailbox=1003@device immediate=no echotraining=800 echocancelwhenbridged=no echocancel=yes context=from-internal callprogress=no callgroup= callerid=device <1003> busydetect=no busycount=7 accountcode= channel=>2 Thanks for more help