extensions_custom


#1

One of the main reasons for install AAH was DISA. I have added the lines to
[from-external-custom]

exten => 4,1,Authenticate(12345)  this is not my real password
exten => 4,2,Background(pls-wait-connect-call)
exten => 4,3,DISA(no-password|from-internal)

Doesn’t work. So I added it to extensions additional under aa_1 and it works, but gets removed after I make any other changes and then apply then to the system. All of the research I’ve done into AAH make reference to the extensions_custom, however it seems like auto attendant will not pick up changes made there.


#2

your [aa_1] context “includes” aa_1-custom does it not ? so add your mod to a new context, [aa_1-custom], that you create in extensions_custom.conf


#3

It worked, thank you! I saw aa_1 made reference to aa_1_custom. . . and created now works great!

There are several sites that speak of an agi script that allows outbound callers to specify their own caller id. I would like our people to be able to specify their outgoing caller id data to match, their cell, office, or home phone at their discretion

I found a agi script (cidspoof.agi) that will let me do this however I have reached some complications.

My real incoming phone number has been replaced by 7161111111

asterisk1*CLI> agi debug
AGI Debugging Enabled
  == CDR updated on SIP/7161111111-b2ea
    -- Executing Answer("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "") in new stack
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "cidspoof.agi") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/cidspoof.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_request: cidspoof.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_channel: SIP/7161111111-b2ea
AGI Tx >> agi_language: en
AGI Tx >> agi_type: SIP
AGI Tx >> agi_uniqueid: 1141754856.449
AGI Tx >> agi_callerid: 7164444444 <-number I was calling from at the time
AGI Tx >> agi_calleridname: Hendricks
AGI Tx >> agi_callingpres: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callingani2: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callington: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callingtns: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_dnid: 7161111111
AGI Tx >> agi_rdnis: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_context: aa_1
AGI Tx >> agi_extension: 33
AGI Tx >> agi_priority: 2
AGI Tx >> agi_enhanced: 0.0
AGI Tx >> agi_accountcode:
AGI Tx >> CLI> exit
    -- AGI Script cidspoof.agi completed, returning 0
    -- Timeout on SIP/7161111111-b2ea
  == CDR updated on SIP/7161111111-b2ea
    -- Executing SetVar("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "LOOPED=3") in new stack
    -- Executing Goto("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "s|5") in new stack
    -- Goto (aa_1,s,5)
    -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "1?hang|1") in new stack
    -- Goto (aa_1,hang,1)
    -- Executing Playback("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "vm-goodbye") in new stack
    -- Playing 'vm-goodbye' (language 'en')
    -- Executing Hangup("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (aa_1, hang, 2) exited non-zero on 'SIP/7161111111-b2ea'
    -- Executing Hangup("SIP/7161111111-b2ea", "") in new stack

[/code]


#4

Looking to combine by first post, with the last one


#5

Ok I figured it out

added this to me aa_1: include => Custom-CLID

Then added this:
[Custom-CLID]
exten => 4,1,Answer
exten => 4,2,Playback(enter-phone-10digit)
exten => 4,3,Read(CLIDArea||10|2|15)
exten => 4,4,Noop(CLIDArea=${CLIDArea})
exten => 4,5,DISA(no-password|from-internal|${CLIDArea}

I tested once, it worked…now I just need to add in password function for each of the 4 users that will be using this feature