Emergency call to 112 dutch

Is there someone how knows why it’s not posible to call 112 dutch emergency. ( the recue call)
I needed a ambulance for my daughter today but can not make a call to that number.
Is it because they blockt voip calls on 112 or is it something to do with te sip firme that I use in Asterisk.

Well I no nothing of 112 calls but more than likely it depends on how your box is connected to the PSTN. If you connect to a VOIP provider for connection to the PSTN then that could be your problem. I you have pots line or something like it connected to your asterisk box you can configure it to send 112 out those lines and it should work

[quote=“vlietd”]Is there someone how knows why it’s not posible to call 112 dutch emergency. ( the recue call)
I needed a ambulance for my daughter today but can not make a call to that number.
Is it because they blockt voip calls on 112 or is it something to do with te sip firme that I use in Asterisk.[/quote]

Your provider dosn’t know your location (you could be anywhere in the world) and he doesn’t know to which hospital or police he needs to connect you.

That was mentioned in your contract with VoIP provider.

Tomislav