DID to asterisk & outbound call

Hello,

Is tis possible , redirect DID to asterisk server and then make outbound call using the proper provider? if so, how can I implement this option.

Best regards,

AL

a few questions by redirecting what do you mean…

1. forward a number to an incoming route which then sends it to an extension that then forwards via a trunk
  2. call comes in then make a callback

Can you please explain?

When I travel I have a local domestic DID pointing to my extension, On my asterisk server I have international provider so i would like to call my asterisk server and then be able to make international call using my international provider.

that is certainly posible using DISA you can create a custom app that would allow to dial in and do exactly what you want…or you can use the callback feature which does more or less what you are looking for.

here’s a simple way blog.gramels.info/blog/index.php … ation.html

here’s another one
blog.jploh.com/2007/01/28/asteri … back-disa/

DISA is the way to route to take.

with DISA you can ask the user to put in a pin, then ask them to dial then number they want…bit like a calling card service provider

Thx, can i do it without a call back, eg. point my DID to extension and ask this extension to call out, something like connecting to a remote asterisk ox and pres 9 to dial out locally ?

regards

AL

Hello,

Resolved, able to dial to DID and use voip provider without call back

Best regards,

AL