Dahdi-linux-complete-current on centos 6.6

when I try to install dahdi I obtain this messagge:

make -C linux all
make[1]: Entering directory /home/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.0.1+2.10.0.1/linux' make -C drivers/dahdi/firmware firmware-loaders make[2]: Entering directory/home/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.0.1+2.10.0.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/firmware’
make[2]: Leaving directory /home/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.0.1+2.10.0.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/firmware' You do not appear to have the sources for the 2.6.32-504.el6.x86_64 kernel installed. make[1]: *** [modules] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/home/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.0.1+2.10.0.1/linux’
make: *** [all] Error 2

why don’t exist source for my kernel?
this kernel is for centos 6.6!

How I bypass the problem?
thanks

is required for installing DAHDI, and that is the kernel source. It is important that the kernel version being used match exactly that of the kernel source being installed. You can use uname -a to verify the currently running kernel version:

CentOS: sudo yum install kernel-devel-`uname -r`

Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install linux-headers-`uname -r`

You cannot bypass the problem. You must install the sources for the kernel that is running (actually you can install them for the kernel you intend to use, and specify that kernel explicitly, but most people want to run on the kernel on which they built the system).

You need to install the kernel-devel package.

Actually kernel-devel is not all the sources, it is just enough of them to compile a device driver.