ConfBridge max_members and wait_marked

Hello!

I have set up a simple ConfBridge. It has (for testing purposes) max_members=2. It also has wait_marked=yes.

The trouble is, while waiting for a marked member, many more than 2 members can join - there seems to be no limit. By the time a marked member joins, there could be tons of participants!

If a marked member joins before anyone else, then max_members is respected - only two members may join.

What am I doing wrong?

Here is what I am doing (snipped from a containing macro):

same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(bridge,max_members)=2) same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,wait_marked)=yes) same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,marked)=no) same => n,ExecIf($[${CONFPININPUT}=${CONFMARKEDPIN}]?Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,marked)=yes)) same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,announce_join_leave)=yes) same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,announce_user_count)=yes) same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,music_on_hold_when_empty)=no) same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,admin)=no) same => n,ConfBridge(${CONFNUMINPUT})

${CONFNUMINPUT} is a number keyed in by the user and $[${CONFPININPUT}=${CONFMARKEDPIN}] is using the PIN keyed in by the user to decide whether the user is marked.

Everything seems to work well but any number of people can join before a marked user.

Any helpers?

Thanks.

Chris

Suddenly a though occurs!

Would I be better off using CONFBRIDGE_INFO(parties,${CONFNUMINPUT}) to manage this outside of ConfBridge. Just deny anyone in the ConfBridge if CONFBRIDGE_INFO(parties,${CONFNUMINPUT}) is over the number of participants I want in the conference?

Thanks.

Chris